- Tue, May 23Willapa Brewing Co.May 23, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PMWillapa Brewing Co., 405 Minnesota St, South Bend, WA 98586, USAJoin us for a fun night of BINGO. All proceeds go to support our local non-profit animal shelter. Cards $1 each. Get your dobbers ready! We will play 10 games, so bring enough cash to play one or multiple cards per game. *Cash only; dobbers available for rent @ $1 each
- Mon, May 22Willapa Brewing Co.
- Sat, May 20Willapa Brewing Co.
- Sun, May 14Willapa Brewing Co.
- Mon, Apr 10Willapa Brewing Co.
- Sun, Feb 19Willapa Brewing Co.
- Tue, Feb 14Willapa Brewing Co.
- Sun, Jan 15Willapa Brewing Co.
- Wed, Dec 21South BendDec 21, 2022, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMSouth Bend, 405 Minnesota St, South Bend, WA 98586, USAJoin us for a FREE movie night! Wear your coziest pj's and settle in to watch The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. Movie begins at 6:00 pm, so come early to grab your food, drinks, and seat. Popcorn and hot chocolate will be provided. All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Mon, Dec 19South Bend
- Thu, Dec 15South Bend
- Sat, May 25WILLAPA BREWING CO.
Countywide Summer IPA Release (benefiting Pacific Co Food Banks)
On July 3, 2021, we're releasing Countywide Summer IPA, our new IPA brewed with North Jetty Brewing & Wild Man Brewing Company! The beer will be released and exclusively on tap at all three breweries. Willapa Brewing Co. will be donating $1.00 of every pint and $3.00 of every 64 oz growler fill.
We all appreciate the support our communities have extended during "these uncertain times" and we recognize that there are still many folks in need, so part of the proceeds from this collab will benefit Pacific County food banks! Once the beer is released, each brewery will have a drop-box for non-perishable foods as well as other ways for you to donate if you so choose.
STAY TUNED FOR OUR NEXT TRIVIA NIGHT
$5 per person to play Beer, pizza, prizes and fun
Willapa Brewing Co. sponsored a
table for the Willapa Harbor Chamber of Commerce dinner in February 2020
Bone River Oyster Stout is on tap ONLY at our taproom in South Bend.
This one of a kind specialty beer was made using fresh oysters. It has a creamy dark head and slightly briny taste and is sure to remind you of our local seafood industry.
Collaboration with Goose Point Oyster Co.
$5 per person to play
beer, pizza, prizes and fun
When: April 16th at 6:30 PM
March Madness Gift Card Drawings each week on Sunday. One entry per person daily. Winners will be contacted by phone. This is leading up to our first anniversary of the Taproom in South Bend. Stay tuned for April's giveaways.
Crowlers now available for your favorite beer or cider.